Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Crewe
Mobile Smart Repair offers alloy wheel repair services in Crewe, Manchester and Cheshire. From the smallest scuffs and scratches to heavy kerb damage and corrosion we can refurbish just about any type of damage to any kind of wheel in Crewe. Our smart wheel repair process allows scuffs, kerb marks,scrapes, scratches and corrosion to be removed from your alloy wheels returning them to their original factory finish or even better.
This innovative process can be used to repair any vehicle from a Ford Fiesta to a Lamborghini Gallardo, the repair method is identical.
Within Crewe we can provide a cost effective solution to your damaged alloy wheels that detract both from the appearance and value of your car. Our professionally trained technician will visit you at your home or place of work anywhere in Crewe, Manchester or Cheshire and typically wheel repairs can be completed in less than an hour per wheel.
Our Mobile Alloy Wheel Technicians have all had extensive training and have a great deal of experience having worked on thousands of alloy wheels in the Crewe and Manchester area. We can deal with the following types of alloy wheel repairs in Crewe:
Alloy Wheel Scratch Repairs Crewe
Corroded Wheel Repair Crewe
Kerbed Alloy Wheel Repair Crewe
Wheel Scuffs and Scrapes Repair Crewe
Alloy Wheel Custom Finish Crewe
Why not get your wheels painted to match your vehicle colour or in any finish you desire from a polished chrome effect finish to a gloss black finish – we can offer any colour and type of finish that you require!
For alloy wheel repair or refurbishment in Crewe, Manchester and Cheshire call us now for a free quote on 07850716497 or click the button below.
Alloy Wheel Repair Crewe
Crewe Wheel Repair Process
- The alloy wheels are removed from the vehicle leaving it safely on axle stands
- The tyres are removed from the rim using a bead breaker and the tyres, valves and centre caps are masked
- The damage is repaired using various techniques including sanding, grinding and filling
- The wheels are primer coated with high build or etching primer
- The wheels are painted with two to three coats of water based paint
- The wheels are sprayed with a protective clearcoat lacquer that will result in a deep glossy finish
- The wheel is cured with infra red heat lamps
- The tyres are inflated to the correct pressure
- The wheels are refitted to your car
- Alloy wheel repair complete!
Mobile Smart Repair operates in Crewe, Manchester and Cheshire. Within Crewe we service Acton, Alpraham, Aston juxta Mondrum, Audlem, Austerson, Baddiley, Baddington, Barthomley, Basford, Batherton, Bickerton, Blakenhall, Bridgemere, Brindley, Broomhall, Buerton, Bulkeley, Bunbury, Burland, Calveley, Checkley cum Wrinehill, Cholmondeley, Cholmondeston, Chorley, Chorlton, Church Minshull, Coole Pilate, Crewe Green, Dodcott cum Wilkesley, Doddington, Edleston, Egerton, Faddiley, Hankelow, Haslington, Hatherton, Haughton, Henhull, Hough, Hunsterson, Hurleston, Lea, Leighton, Marbury cum Quoisley, Minshull Vernon, Nantwich, Newhall, Norbury, Peckforton, Poole, Ridley, Rope, Shavington cum Gresty, Sound, Spurstow, Stapeley, Stoke, Walgherton, Wardle, Warmingham, Weston, Wettenhall, Willaston, Wirswall, Wistaston, Woolstanwood, Worleston, Wrenbury cum Frith, Wybunbury